• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Curious Intel question

Badges

LAC
Really looking into joining the RAF, but sadly the careers site is very vague of where possible postings would be and I've searched all over the Internet with no luck so..

where are Intel analysts based after chicksands?

Dmont

LAC
I literally just sent my application of for Int An. I would assume that you could possibly go anywhere, the roles page says "[FONT=&quot]As an Int An you will consolidate your Operational Intelligence training in employment at one of several UK locations. You might support an Intelligence Cell or Team producing current operational intelligence reports for a Commander, or you could support the Squadron or Station Intelligence Officer on a frontline flying squadron, providing tactical mission support to aircrew."

Not really sure they can be specific due to the nature of their work, but hopeful someone sees this post and can help us [/FONT]
:pDT_Xtremez_28: