• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

crap complaints

M

MACC LAD

Just been reading station cdr forum and one post made me laugh where an sac had complained about a duck in a nearby pond was keeping them awake, jesus tell that complaint to the lad/lasses out in sandy places they would p%$s themselves, any body else know of any crap complaints.

P

pie sandwich

Easy way to deal with the duck, just shoot it, does he have no common sense

M

MACC LAD

The swo replied add the duck to the junior ranks mess for the healthy option

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
There was an idiot at Odiham last year moaning because he'd used all his leave up and couldn't go into work over the Xmas period for one reason or another. It was promptly followed up by someone from Afghanistan inviting him to go out there for the holidays!!

Forestfan

SAC
Some trd on our CO's Forum whinged about having to do guard, when he was a single parent. How could he possibly do the duty when he had a child to look after......

Had to be a wind up or an unlocked keyboard, but bl00dy 'ell.

Got my goat almost as much as WRAFS who can't pass their fitness test.

B

Bill Bones

We have someone on our sqn who complained about the £3 annual subscription to the sqn tea fund saying he'd rather bring his own.

He also complained about the use of semi-skimmed milk in the JRM - asking why there was no skimmed

Shinyscot

Corporal
The COs forum seem to have just turned into a whinge board across the RAF as a whole - Some people seem to forget that they are in essence speaking direct to the CO. That said, there are sometimes some useful threads on there, they are just in a minority

M

monobrow

Some trd on our CO's Forum whinged about having to do guard, when he was a single parent. How could he possibly do the duty when he had a child to look after......

Had to be a wind up or an unlocked keyboard, but bl00dy 'ell.

Got my goat almost as much as WRAFS who can't pass their fitness test.

Yeah saw that one.... Made me chuckle in between my daily goal of never having an empty mug of tea.

The best bit about those forums though... Most of it is either trying to dispel rumours or a good old rant about something!

(FF, remember the one where a civvy cut his tyre on some broken glass and wanted to know who was responsible!)

S

scaleywife

A W/O (Wife Of) put a complaint on ours and, following careful editing from the CO, it was answered... incorrectly in my opinion but.... Problem solved you may think.

Well the next day he was giving an arrivals brief and refered to said Whiteboard saying...'I even managed to solve a wifeys problem on it recently' So... political correctness is not taking over just yet then! Would have been fine if the breifing hadn't contained several civvies etc.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
The best bit about those forums though... Most of it is either trying to dispel rumours or a good old rant about something!

I have only ever read the ISL Staishes forum a couple of times but was really bored yesterday and one caught my eye....

It was from a C/T asking if there were any plans to change the name of the forum as it was always the staishes wing co biatch that replied and NEVER the staish. Funny thing is that was the first that was replied to by the staish and he has been active ever since (unless the wing co is walting)........he did invite the C/T to a meeting in his office if he wanted to advise him on how to run the forum.....wish he had the b@lls to do it !!

Crack on..............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Swingwinger

Sergeant
I have only ever read the ISL Staishes forum a couple of times but was really bored yesterday and one caught my eye....

It was from a C/T asking if there were any plans to change the name of the forum as it was always the staishes wing co biatch that replied and NEVER the staish. Funny thing is that was the first that was replied to by the staish and he has been active ever since (unless the wing co is walting)........he did invite the C/T to a meeting in his office if he wanted to advise him on how to run the forum.....wish he had the b@lls to do it !!

Crack on..............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Keep your ear to the ground TM cause that is one C/T that has the balls to do it.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Well if he hasn't had the meeting yet then he'd better do it soon because he's off to Marham!

Hmmmm, hope theres no connection.....post on staishes forum.....staish don't like it....quickie posting to sh!thole.....I guess he's got nothing to lose !!

Crack on............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

our staishe forum quickly disappeared at Scotlands only fighter base, when a certain ex tremblers boss became staishe. Mind you he is the sort that prefers a quick shot to the back of the head rather than a charge, as a round costs rather less than the admin involved with charge :pDT_Xtremez_08: