• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CrannersCollege

R

Red Flare

I had reason to visit the College building at Cranners today - my, it's lovely! A fine historic, imposing building with lots of photos of yesteryear where people sported fabulous mustaches and gravity-defying comb-overs. I wonder what happens there on a daily basis, as there weren't many folk around.

M

M_for_Mother

Hmmmmm, I might be a bit rusty on this one, but I'm sure that Cranwell Polytechnic is where people without proper Degrees go for 6 month diplomas in boot-polishing and log-carrying.

At the end of this period you ordinarily have enough OU points to graduate as an Officer in the Royal Air Force. Alternatively you can cash them in and buy a nice Russell Hobbs kettle.