• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CPS drop homecoming protestor charge

AndyZ

Sergeant
LINK

The CPS have dropped charges against one of the luton protestors, this is outrageous Im even more incenced now than when the protest occured:pDT_Xtremez_32:

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
The CPS or rather the CNonPS.
A more impotent organisation I can`t think of ...

No wait I forgot about the Judiciary ... had he been found guilty (which is doubtful with the CPS running things) he`d have got 23mins community service ...

P

pie sandwich

I am glad this bloke is not going to be charged, he should never have been arrested in the first place, but the people who should have been in the dock are the one's with the placards hurling abuse at the sqaddies and their supporters.

But then again racism does only work one way in this country.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
You may well find that this person was one of the people Having a go at the muslim protesters.......

Digzster

Sergeant
Time will tell

Time will tell

WHS. None of the nutter protestors were even arrested. That's what should p1ss you off!!!

:pDT_Xtremez_32:

Story on the TV news last night said that video tapes were being investigated to see if an offence was carried out by the protestors.

No editing required to see that "incitement" was obvious!

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Agreed he should never have been arrested in the first place.. He was in my eyes protesting about the protesteres!!! An eye for an eye and all that malarky.

P.S Funny to see how many didn't actually read the article before commenting!! Ha ha!!

sid the squid

Sergeant
glad he got let off, the mother f*cking bearded tw*ts who were giving our boys sh*t should have all been chucked in the can for treason
and back scuttled by a pig and posted on internet - stop being soft on these pieces of sh*t !!!

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
A heroes homecoming.
People protesting and calling them cowards.
Someone stands up and gives them sh*t for it.

Who gets arrested ? Like I said, Sometime's I feel sooo proud to be British. :pDT_Xtremez_21: