• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cpl-Sgt Promotion

I

Inch High PI

Anyone heard any names yet? I think they after 20 odd. I have heard one already fellow IA, TM

O

Oats

Promotions

Promotions

Names can be released now. Big list apparently.

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
Possibly me.....just need to go round and kneecap a few people first!! :pDT_Xtremez_09:

R

robbo1177

I have heard of 3 names to have come off the board, 2 from Cheltenham, one I think from Cyprus or Diggers. The Rumour I heard is only abuot 6 were getting promoted. But I am away at Halton on an instructors course before posting to Chix (...oh the joys!) so I may be out of the loop!

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
33 is the supposed magical number for this year.....well thats according to the deskie the other day when I asked where i came, heard NS and AC through the grapevine.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
A Question...

A Question...

Forgive the impertinence, but what are TG14 as were now called? I was chatting to a balding IA last weekend over large quantities of beer, and when I mentioned Int An (I)'s he corrected me by saying that the name no longer exists...at which point the alcohol really started to kick in...

....so what is the latest trade name?

Confused of Camberley enquires...:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
Forgive the impertinence, but what are TG14 as were now called? I was chatting to a balding IA last weekend over large quantities of beer, and when I mentioned Int An (I)'s he corrected me by saying that the name no longer exists...at which point the alcohol really started to kick in...

....so what is the latest trade name?

Confused of Camberley enquires...:pDT_Xtremez_35:

We're TG11 now, trade goes by the name Int An......(I) and (C) are gone as far as I'm aware. Next year we'll get renamed again....:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Any more names or timings for promotions surfaced?

Last edited: