• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cpl-Sgt promotion board

The Loan Ranger

Corporal
Have heard a rumour that there is a special board sitting for Cpl's to Sgt due to a large number of Flugel Sgt's getting out....

anyone know the gen or if indeed it's happening ??

TABETX AND SEND

Corporal
Apparently that is true. Sgt to FS board (sat 20 Feb)wants 15 immediatley with another 10 a strong possibilty. The word is that they haven't got the people to promote into the Sgts slots that are being promoted into the FS slots. But don't know when it will sit.:pDT_Xtremez_06: But you didn't hear it here!!!!!

G

gazt70

Anyone heard who's got picked up on the Sgt-F/Sgt board??

I

irishlogster

Gazt,
There are 2 in about 20 feet of ya.. ya numpty............

G

gazt70

Irish see you're busy at work!! I've been off for 2 weeks so didn't know that them 2 had got picked up

I

irishlogster

Gazt did u have to look up wat Busy meant!!! haha 2 weeks off is no excuse u shud always call in daily to get update on the states!:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Cpl - Sgt

Cpl - Sgt

Emergency Cpl-Sgt board sitting early May. Believe they want 15 immediate promo's.... info from our trade sponsor...good luck!
:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
Good luck to them I say!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Oh yeah and I got mine too but I'm not at Brize!

Just applied for my Milletts store card and booked my spine removal operation!

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Any luck Dantura???

The Loan Ranger

Corporal
Heard it was 37 they were going to as the lad who is 37 sent me a text saying he'd heard

So who's WO is on the board next year, lots of Brize promotions this year......

Nice one Norman!

At this point I don't want to belittle the fact that these guys at Bzn got picked up, far from it in these days of Options for Change revisited!

It just seems quite coincidental don't you think. I remember the same thing happening at Bruggen about 7-8 years ago....who says lightening doesn't strike twice.

Nevermind, as Tashy Man says....crack on!

tigger123

LAC
I have heard of five people at Kinloss that got it, none at Lossie though - anyone else know how many from other camps got it??

G

gazt70

The word at Conz is that 4 have been picked up All deserving of course!!!!

F

Fablon biff chit

Good luck to them I say!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Oh yeah and I got mine too but I'm not at Brize!

Just applied for my Milletts store card and booked my spine removal operation!

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Any luck Dantura???

Conga Rats, sarge :)

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
Nice one Norman!

It just seems quite coincidental don't you think. I remember the same thing happening at Bruggen about 7-8 years ago....who says lightening doesn't strike twice.

I think you'll find it was the same person on that board who just did this one too!

Thanks for all the good wishes guys. I'm still leaving in 2 years though...honestly!?! :pDT_Xtremez_42: