• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cpl-Sgt 2015

4everAD

Sergeant
Know someone who was high 20s on FGW just outside new quota.

I know someone as well at my place who came off in the high 20's; on the printout I saw it said he was in quota, what is the definitive answer as to the quota for this board as if it has changed the guys expectations need to be managed.

4everAD

Sergeant
I have checked both the MOSS page with the promotion board schedules and the manning page and neither say 25, the MOSS page says 40. Disappointingly the promotions page hasn't been updated with last years promoted numbers so at first glance it would be easy to confuse last years and this and say they're looking for 25.

I have checked both the MOSS page with the promotion board schedules and the manning page and neither say 25, the MOSS page says 40. Disappointingly the promotions page hasn't been updated with last years promoted numbers so at first glance it would be easy to confuse last years and this and say they're looking for 25.

It's frustrating that the Manning page hasn't been updated. Think last year's promotions have only just finished (at about 40!), so that's why it's not on there yet.

The 25 this year is coming from word of mouth. Think the A grades are being told when they're told their number.

chumpzilla

Sergeant
May I suggest that you check in with your HR (Chief Clerk) to check the UCAP system to give definitive answers? I am in the "Team 25" prediction for this recent board.

4everAD

Sergeant
Dig some digging here and it is now confirmed (from UCAP) at 25, however when the 2 most relevant individuals here were informed a couple of days ago of there positions they were told 40 from the list released; not the best flow of information from promotion board/manning/Unit to the individuals.

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
The prediction was changed right before the board sat, so they knew it was 25. Since being ratified UCAP has always stated 25.

Congratualtions to those that scored high enough.