• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cpl Marcin 'Ted' Wojtak, 34 Sqn RAF Regiment - 1 Oct 2009

Red-Rock

Sergeant
Got back from the funeral for Ted on friday and have to say it was one of the hardest things I have been through. I was part of the bearer party for him and I think we gave him a send off that he can be proud of.It was fantastic to see so many people turn up to pay their respects. It really shows that people still respect the job that we do.Rest in Peace Ted, you will be sorely missed by the whole Regiment family.Condolences go out to your family and your girlfriend Sam.See you on the Re-org mate.BBC Link

Last edited by a moderator:

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
I never knew him, I still don't know him, I don't usually post on these types of thread because I prefer to grieve privately (and I do for each and every one of our blokes who are brought home under the flag) but for some reason the death of this young man struck a cord. My deepest condolences go out to his family and friends - we do (or did) the job because we love it, be it servicing aircraft or RAF soldiering like he did: we all know that we could die in the course of our duties but we all take that risk as part of every day life; sometimes we pay the price. Be proud of him, there is no doubt he was proud of what he did.

http://www.lastingtribute.co.uk/tribute/wojtak/3160283

Thank you.
Rest In Peace young man, rest in peace.

Last edited: