• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Could a kindly Goater please help.

Sniffer

Super Moderator
I am currently at home 80+ miles from work and need to submit a leave application. I have tried the forms which are available online at raf.mod.co.uk but I suspect they are out of date and they miss off the bottom of the form when they are printed out. My intention is to print it, complete it, scan it and email it to my line manager.

Would it be possible for someone to PM me the most up to date leave application form JPA R001. I would very much appreciate it.

Woodja

Corporal
I would suggest just ringing your line manager and getting them to action it directly on JPA (JPA Self Service - Manager) cutting out the need for faffing with faxes etc.