• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cottesmore Calendar

R

Retard Retard

Hope is does not have a picture of the Cottesmore SATCO Trev K!!:eek:

As for Pam.............:)

H

HilstonPols

Saw the final version from a buddy who put it all together. He had the piccies on his HD :D
Pammy always gets my vote, mind you Jessica :rolleyes:
Deano started the ball rolling so no piccies of TK in the buff :eek: :eek:

R

Ratt

Saw the final version from a buddy who put it all together. He had the piccies on his HD

Nah, that was just a selection of the photos that needed resizing for the Stn Magazine. The 'putting together' credit goes to the Girls who have been spending hell of alot of time in meetings with the calendar makers, promoting the calendar around Rutland (Harry didn't want it going further), starring on TV and Radio as well as working the full and crappy changing shifts at Cott. They're also running the 'Moonlight Marathon' in their bras as well as the London Marathon for the same charaties.

I recall Deano was supposed to be in the final shot with all the girls, but the shoot happened between his leaving and TK arriving.

As for TK on a calendar, we get to see enough of him in the press as it is :D and on www.ratetheref.co.uk :p

£5 for a copy. Professionaly made and all proceeds (the company did the calendars for free) for the good causes Breast Cancer and RAFA.

A quick call to ATC Cottesmore to secure your copy today !!!!!!

It's worth it just to see Ange's 6-pack

Last edited:
H

HilstonPols

Thanks for clarifying that Ratt m8. TBH I was so focussed on the photos that I didn't listen to a word you said about them. Anyway most importantly:

Well done girls:D

T

The Controller

Anyone with 'thumbnail prints' should forward them to me ASAP. Purely for research purposes obviously.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Y

You Can Call Me Al

Purely for research purposes obviously
If The Controller is as old as I have been led to believe, I doubt he could manage anything other than research anyway!
On an entirely serious note, I would be able to make good use of any of the phots that might be available, (purely for charidy). :cool:

E

Enigma

These are still on sale, and are well worth the £5 the girls there are asking. (Just for Pam & Jess) :pDT_Xtremez_35:

Y

You Can Call Me Al

If they are part of the close-knit team which undoubtedly RAF Cottesmore ATC has, surely it is perfectly permissable for such a display?

I mean, it's not as if it would be sexual, is it?

Well...would it??

Oh God...

Nurse!!

:pDT_Xtremez_42:

T

Twonston Pickle

For the love of God, somebody post the picutures quick or I might be spent before a calander gets here!!!