• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cosford

T

The chosen one

What a fine example you lot are to the future of the RAF and the confidence that those on high hold about you.

If the guy is lazy, tell him to his face.

If he has too many pies, tell him to his face.

If he can't teach, tell him to his face.

All you lot are doing is bringing your dirty $hit out and airing it in a public place.

Seems to me that you fcukers are in the same office and spend every minute of the day on here whinging about each other. SNCOs my arse.

Swagbag or whatever you are, did you not leave ages ago in a black and white movie style saying you would never come back?

A

auchtermuchty

Ahh, TCO, didnt realise it was the time of the month when we must put up with your inane drivel again.

T

The chosen one

Fcuk me, even the sweaties are on to me.

It was an observation about Cosford. Now run along little boy

T

The chosen one

Fine choice of words. See the common denominator here. Two sweaties in one thread, both using their excellent language skills

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
What a fine example you lot are to the future of the RAF and the confidence that those on high hold about you. If the guy is lazy, tell him to his face. If he has too many pies, tell him to his face. If he can't teach, tell him to his face. All you lot are doing is bringing your dirty $hit out and airing it in a public place. Seems to me that you fcukers are in the same office and spend every minute of the day on here whinging about each other. SNCOs my arse. Swagbag or whatever you are, did you not leave ages ago in a black and white movie style saying you would never come back?

Select large pot insert fecking big spoon and stir frantically. Could be an interesting day!!:pDT_Xtremez_42: :pDT_Xtremez_06:

A

auchtermuchty

Fcuk me, even the sweaties are on to me.

It was an observation about Cosford. Now run along little boy

You really dont have any knowledge of me so let me enlighten you.

Firstly, I'm not a Jock.

Secondly, I'm part of Cosford so feel well within my rights to comment on this thread.

Last but not least, you must be careful who you try to talk down to. If it wasnt for the fact that everyone knows how much of a cretinous clown you are, you may find yourself in trouble.

Please feel free to call again, it always a pleasure. Only because we all feel better in the knowledge that there are people out there who can galvanise the masses. Even if its for the wrong reasons!

A

auchtermuchty

Do I detect a hint of racism here? Something against the Scots have you? ******

Hate to point it out but, its not racism that you are accusing him of for having something against Jocks.

I think thats xenophobia.

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
What a fine example you lot are to the future of the RAF and the confidence that those on high hold about you.

If the guy is lazy, tell him to his face.

If he has too many pies, tell him to his face.

If he can't teach, tell him to his face.

All you lot are doing is bringing your dirty $hit out and airing it in a public place.

Seems to me that you fcukers are in the same office and spend every minute of the day on here whinging about each other. SNCOs my arse.

Swagbag or whatever you are, did you not leave ages ago in a black and white movie style saying you would never come back?

I openly admit to the first part.

I often partake in the second activity mentioned so don't need telling.

I don't resemble the third part so have no need for people to say so.

I don't work in the same office, let alone part of camp, as those you are trying to wind up knobber, so nothing to do with my good self. JNCO anyway so poo to you with bells on.

I think you refer to TAM, if he and swinger sack are one and the same who gives a flying fook. Mad Collie and many others are one and the same, do you hear people bleating about that? NO!!!!!

TCO, do us a favour and do one ballbag.

Last edited: