• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cosford motorcycle club

actechy14

LAC
Looking for a bit more info about the motocross at cosford, spoken to a couple mpgs about it but as always I've thought of a couple of minor details and I'm on leave just now. I would like to know;

What bikes are used
If any licences (such as acu racing licence or normal motorcycle licence) are needed
And any other details you think I may need to know.

Cheers in advance :)

Brandtos

LAC
Hey man, er I know for sure that there is an off road motorcycle club at cosford, you'd need to talk to a Cpl in ADTF, can't remember his name, also WO Pringle in 1RS runs a bike club to the last of my knowledge.

Hope this helps