• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cosford Bitch-athon

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It seems fellow residents of Cosford that the god like mods have had enough of us polluting the whole goat with inhouse bitching and whinning :pDT_Xtremez_25: (they are right by the way):pDT_Xtremez_25: so lets play here and stop annoying the rest of the goat. Given the amount of worktime posts we generate some could wrongly assume we have feck all else to do all day than post on the goat.
Your starter for 10

TAM it's really is a crap motor:pDT_Xtremez_31:
FLT lay off the pasties:pDT_Xtremez_06:
Zob Nob just Feck off::p:
Capt Slog leave the LITS alone:pDT_Xtremez_30:
PSBM the better team lost IMHO.:pDT_Xtremez_08:
Sorry CJ your not here now so shut it and stop using large fonts.::/:

There that should do it - Fellow inmates game on

Last edited:
M

MyShineyAr$e

With all the pent up anger that is vented on the goat, its no wonder that CO's cup becomes such a battlefield.

I have to admit though, after speaking to a couple of guys on guard who admitted using the goat, I'm not suprised by the amount of anger that gets displayed on here.

By the way is 'Wee Man' really that bad?

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
By the way is 'Wee Man' really that bad?

Have you been talking to Mighty Hunter? Could you be talking about me when you say "Wee Man"?

If so I would just like to say, in my defence, that I'm not a bad man but like to vent now and then.

Anyhow it seems we now have our own little forum to fight with each other. Let the games begin.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

M

monobrow

Thread moved to the correct forum, sub-forum of the crewroom.
He he he, nice one centurion!!

I did try getting a newly posted Cpl off to the school on here, but he was more intrested in clearing?!?!? Should be over at the "squadron" by now!

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Capt Slog leave the LITS alone:pDT_Xtremez_30:

TB - You know that old saying "never go on leave on your own or somebody will dick you for something”.

Well you did and I have - your on a LITS course when you come back.

Ha - Gotcha!

By the way, Happy 50th Birthday for Tuesday and don't forget the cakes when you come back to work.

G

gemarriott

TB - You know that old saying "never go on leave on your own or somebody will dick you for something”.

Well you did and I have - your on a LITS course when you come back.

Ha - Gotcha!

By the way, Happy 50th Birthday for Tuesday and don't forget the cakes when you come back to work.

I thought you were on a calorie intake management course?:pDT_Xtremez_06: :pDT_Xtremez_14: