• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cool lil' game

M

monobrow

Quite addictive I must say, especially as you got to suffer 49 waves of the bleeders!

Worked out quite early though that if you put towers all around the entrance, form a sort of "valley of death" for em, it works well!!!

D

DrunkenMonki

I've started off with four towers in the middle, and just upgrade them till they are maxed out. Then build a maze around them with 2 choke point, preferably different distances from the start. If one group looks like it will escape, i temporarily block them off, so they go the other way. I let them move, then remove the block, so they come back. If you do it carefully, you can have them going in circles. 2512 so far!

Dingbat

SAC
Your not the only one matey!

Christ knows what they're goin on about!

http://www.b3ta.com

Full of total irreverance to the pc people in the world. People post links to fun stuff (saw this desktop one there about 2 weeks ago, posted by the guy that made it) or post their own works of art, usually taking the pi$$ big style. The latest picture challenge has been childrens tv programs with an adult twist.
Definately NSFW (Not Safe For Work) though and is now IGS blocked.

Fun game though and highly addictive.