• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Conspiracy Theories ..

N

North Sea Tiger

Whats the best one you have heard ??

My favourite is that Princess Di was killed off by Interflora .. ;)

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
I've found a web site where you can make your own conspiracy theoeries up

www.cjnetworks.com/~cubsfan/conspiracy.html

mine was

In order to understand sausages you need to realize that everything is controlled by a the bangles made up of white hetrosexuals with help from french.

The conspiracy first started during fire of london in Yalm. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including world war 2.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by smoking.

They want to headbutt catholics and imprison resisters in norfolk using cars.

In order to prepare for this, we all must fighting. Since the media is controlled by feminists we should get our information from tony blair.

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Hahahahaha, Rofl, Lmao......:d

In order to understand World Wrestling Federation you need to realize that everything is controlled by a WWF made up of WWF with help from RAF Lineys.

The conspiracy first started during War of the Roses in Swindon. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Battle of Hastings.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by Belching.

They want to Kick The Primeminister and imprison resisters in Lyneham using Horse Drawn Carts. In order to prepare for this, we all must Run. Since the media is controlled by The Liberal Democrats we should get our information from Jim Buck.

Last edited:

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
In order to understand free speech you need to realize that everything is controlled by a The Beatles made up of one legged lesbians with help from Mancunians.
The conspiracy first started during 1966 world cup final in Sebastapol. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Battle of Hastings.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by nosepicking.

They want to punch in the throat Guardian readers and imprison resisters in Skegness using tricycles.

In order to prepare for this, we all must quit. Since the media is controlled by more Guardian readers we should get our information from Margaret Thatcher.

Weebl - That is spooky, your conspiracy is similar to mine.

In order to understand global control you need to realize that everything is controlled by a shadowy group made up of One legged lesbians with help from Goths.
The conspiracy first started during The American Civil War in Papua New Guinea. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including The Battle of Hastings.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by humming.

They want to kill Chris Waddle and imprison resisters in Scunthorpe using lorries.

In order to prepare for this, we all must give up. Since the media is controlled by Green Party we should get our information from New Labour.

Its a conspiracy I tell ya.

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
The Helpful Stacker said:
Weebl - That is spooky, your conspiracy is similar to mine.

Its a conspiracy I tell ya.

So... Never trust a one legged lesbian from Hastings!

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
My god there is a theory behind it

In order to understand White dog crap you need to realize that everything is controlled by a The anti poodle front made up of navigators with help from RAFP.
The conspiracy first started during englands world cup win in in Llandewi Brefi. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the assassanation of Kennedy.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by blowing goats.

They want to be buggered by the only gay in the village and imprison resisters in Marham using RAF AT.

In order to prepare for this, we all must run. Since the media is controlled by Womens institute we should get our information from national goat blowing association.