• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Common Sense

R

Ramp Rat 9

Don't care really now what people say about youse coppers/snow drops.
There really is SD's out there with common sense, parked on camp outside clothing stores to exchange a jumper got back to work and a complaint had been put in against me. And their fellow stackers "well civi ones" the copper who rang me up, wasn't a dick and said that he had to as part of the invest.

Nothing more said nice!!!!!

GOD I love Civi's..........not

Last edited:

spanners

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Don't care really now what people say about youse coppers/snow drops.
There really is SD's out there with common sense, parked on camp outside clothing stores to exchange a jumper got back to work and a complaint had been put in against me. And their fellow stackers "well civi ones" the copper who rang me up, wasn't a dick and said that he had to as part of the invest.

Nothing more said nice!!!!!

GOD I love Civi's..........not

does anyone understand this?

R

Ramp Rat 9

I'll start again!!

I went to clothing stores to exchange a jumper.
I parked outside clothing stores in my car, where it was the only place to park as there is a lot of building work going on.
Now everyone uses this area to park when going to clothing stores here, but when I got back to work, I had a phone call from the police section.

What I was trying to say was that, they "the police officer" used a bit of common sense and didn't go off on one.

Just shows I need to read the JSP101, as my English is W&nk.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
I'll start again!!

I parked outside clothing stores in my car, where it was the only place to park as there is a lot of building work going on.
Now everyone uses this area to park when going to clothing stores here, but when I got back to work, I had a phone call from the police section.

What I was trying to say was that, they "the police officer" used a bit of common sense and didn't go off on one.

No, you write as you think. The bits that the reader needs to get the real sense is missing. Capitals, commas and a sentence that separates events.
Shows some coppers are not b*stards, after all.

The Stig A.D.I.

Corporal
I'll start again!!

Errr, and the meaning behind this thread is what, exactly?

FFS mate, that's 40 seconds of my life that I can never get back!

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

W

Wing boy

I think the meaning he wished to portray was basically "not all coppers are b4stards"

Which is normally quite true.

G

gemarriott

well I understood it first time. So I must either be super intelligent or a mong on the same wavelength.

R

Ramp Rat 9

Sorry about wasting your time, but if you didn't reply to the thread. Then maybe, just maybe you would have saved yourself 10 seconds.

M

MyShineyAr$e

I think it helps if you don't give the Copper attitude when you enquire about the complaint/problem. Those that go in with all guns blazing will immediatly put the Copper on the offensive and end up getting exactly what they deserve.

Momma always told me, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

She said something about life being like a box of chocolates aswell.