• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Come on Fellas Own UP

R

Rockoffpsd

Who's been doing the no pants dance with the wives of ARRSE members.
Ive just read their attack on us titled 'RAF Regt Give me strength'
Some of those blokes really are fuming with our fine Corps , Jealousy maybe ? I did notice a lack of ladies ( none in fact ) Posting against us.
Anyone got any suggetions of their problems with us ?
OffPSD

P

PLC1966

You've read the thread, a lot of them see you as a bunch of Walts, not capable of doing a proper Army job. (Although you do get a sniff of jealousy about the Gucci kit rocks get.)

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Maybe if the grunts had more than 0.5 of a brain cell between them they could have passed the aptitude test and gone in the RAF Reg to catch bullets instead of the infantry.

Pongos love moaning about the RAF, but it's only because they couldn't get in!!

R

Rockoffpsd

I love the term Walts ... L O L
I wonder how many have bought out of their own pockets Para smocks and SAS windproofs etc etc .... That is ' Waltish '
I was issued my Para Smock when i passed Pre Para ... no way was i gonna buy the fooker LOL.

Y

Ymaohyd

It's on their NAAFI forum.
Everyone,exempt no-one,gets slagged off there.

Rockoffpsd,When were you on II Squadron?

Y

Ymaohyd

Don't worry about that Rockoffpsd,my brain finally kicked in!

Red-Rock

Sergeant
Welcome to the Goat mate. Please visit http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10 for a quick butchers at SOPs and then feel free to post away to your hearts content.

The problem the Arrsers have with the Regiment has been going forever and a day. Just cos we can do the job of several of their regiments all in one and we have better kit than them they get all bitter and twisted. Petty jealousy if you ask me.

Anyway, who cares what they think, the bunch of ******

J

Jonesy

Rockoffpsd,
is Floody (Paddy) still at Odiham do you know mate? last i heard he got his Flt/Sgt and was back their now.

R

Rockoffpsd

Thanks for the welcome Fellas its good to chat again with Rocks, there are not many in my now workplace ,
As for Floody i honestly dont know , i can e mail my mates still there and ask , but my gut feeling is a no , the Odi boys went to my stag do earlier on this year and he wasnt there then.
I was on II 99 till 02 ... Dont want to totally give my ID away just in case.
OffPSD

J

Jones

Sticking my neck out.

Sticking my neck out.

Possibly going to get a load of abuse now but I am on IOT at Cranwell hoping to pass the hell that is JROC next year. I am pretty sure that I know of the Flood (Paddy) that you talk about, he has crossed onto the dark side and is currently at IOT due to graduate as an Officer in November. I don't really know him personally but I can let him know you have been asking about him.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Sergeant
Possibly going to get a load of abuse now but I am on IOT at Cranwell hoping to pass the hell that is JROC next year. I am pretty sure that I know of the Flood (Paddy) that you talk about, he has crossed onto the dark side and is currently at IOT due to graduate as an Officer in November. I don't really know him personally but I can let him know you have been asking about him.

Good luck on the JROC Jonesy, It would make my day if you could pass on my regards to Paddy and wish him well on becoming a rupert. He should remember me from 37sqn (Bruggen) and 1sqn (Laarbruch). Just say to him Stevie B says hello.

Keep on the Goat mate and let us know how you are getting on when you start JROC.

J

Jonesy

Vagabond, yep Paddy is a top bloke, had a few laughs with him at St Athens when we were both there on driving courses. especially when Brummy Stars was always getting drunk and winding the Guins up, they were the days :pDT_Xtremez_15:

that aint surprised me Paddy has gone for commission, he will make a cracking Flt Commander and a superb CO one day, as he is one guy who's switched on and knows his stuff. wonder if he is still into his speed walking in athletics? can you tell him Jonesy from the old reprabate 66 Sqn said hi and also tell him to pass my best wishes on to his family please. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Vagabond

Sergeant
Vagabond, yep Paddy is a top bloke, had a few laughs with him at St Athens when we were both there on driving courses. especially when Brummy Stars was always getting drunk and winding the Guins up, they were the days :pDT_Xtremez_15:

that aint surprised me Paddy has gone for commission, he will make a cracking Flt Commander and a superb CO one day, as he is one guy who's switched on and knows his stuff. wonder if he is still into his speed walking in athletics? can you tell him Jonesy from the old reprabate 66 Sqn said hi and also tell him to pass my best wishes on to his family please. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Alright Jonesy, hope you are o.k. Don't know if you remember me. 66 was my first squadron in 1992. Went onto 3 section A Flt, I think you were either on B flt or HQ at the time. Do you keep in touch with any of the 66 lads.

On 1 sqn we used to call Paddy robo-rock. He's still into speed walking. Looked funny as fuk.

J

Jonesy

Vagabond,
go on then give me a clue as to who you are then mate? did you go onto A flt around the same time as either Iddy, Paddy Mgee, or Toby Mangle? or when Simmo joined 66 from 3 Sqn

yep i'm in touch with Geordie G, he re-married and has got his third up now, and his son is my god son. dont know if Geordie had gone to QCS by time you went on A flt mate. i'm also in touch with Paul Goody still, don't know if he had gone to GDT at Brize before you got on the flight mate.

oh yes Paddy used to have me doubled up in stitches when i saw him out speed walking.......haha cracking bloke though :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Vagabond

Sergeant
Vagabond,
go on then give me a clue as to who you are then mate? did you go onto A flt around the same time as either Iddy, Paddy Mgee, or Toby Mangle? or when Simmo joined 66 from 3 Sqn

yep i'm in touch with Geordie G, he re-married and has got his third up now, and his son is my god son. dont know if Geordie had gone to QCS by time you went on A flt mate. i'm also in touch with Paul Goody still, don't know if he had gone to GDT at Brize before you got on the flight mate.

oh yes Paddy used to have me doubled up in stitches when i saw him out speed walking.......haha cracking bloke though :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Alright Jonesy

Forgot to answer you on this one. Just seen your name up on-line. I got there just after Iddy and that lot. I'll P.M you my name. I remember Paul G. Good bloke.

I heard John M left the mob a couple of weeks ago. I'm still mates with Spencer J.

J

Jonesy

hey up Steve,
yep got your PM thanx mate, and replied to it. had a feeling it was you anyway......haha

Paul G is out mob now, time served. Sadly his marriage broke too when he came out, he's training to be a plasterer. you mean John M off HQ Flt, last i heard he lost all interest in the mob and couldn't be arsed with passing his FT2. didn't know he had come out, last i heard he was on Sigs School at Depot.

you mean BIG Spence? whats he doing now? aint seen him since my 66 days.

Gunnerrock

Corporal
Sorry guys back on topic but the main reason the army don't like you is that you have the capibility to do loads of different tasks but do not use them to the fullness of your training.
your all trained INF but not used in that role. anti tank spec? pathfinder para trained gunner? when was the last time 2 sqn jumped on to an airfield to captare it? to make way for RAF units?

don't get me wrong i'm not having a pop this is the sort of thing i've read in the past on arrse and there is the same sort of topic going on on facebook at the mo on one of the groups.

I don't think that the army will think better of the regiment until a squadron goes into helmand and starts killing terry.

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

someone's on a fishing trip............................