• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cold War Aircraft Videos

When I posted the Victor in twin Spectre fit video on the spotter competition thread, it occurred to me that there are a lot of us Cold War Warriors on the Goat and it might be nice to have a thread where we can all sit in rooms full of dust guaranteed to get in your eyes and sigh "them was the days". It will also be a place where today's young thrusters can have a look at video which shows the days when we had a proper air force.

I won't take up bandwidth by reposting the Victor but I will kick it off with this footage of the Vulcan at Beachy Head last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkWO5zVPz4g&feature=share

Feel free to add!!

Jimps

FOMz

Warrant Officer
E-Goat has its very own YousTubes area full of these sorts of vids..

have a look HERE

and

HERE

and

HERE

and

HERE

feel free to add any there as well if you want, this thread may disappear into the mass of other threads over time, YOUSTUBES won't. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Good point, well presented, nice use of colour. Can you edit the title of the thread to nice Vulcan video or some such and then lock it and I will post anything else to YOUSTUBES. Alternatively rename it something like Latest Vids in YOUSTUBES etc to direct people there. (I had completely forgotten of its existence).

Ta very muchly

Jimps