• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clothing advice

H

heartfixer

I have been invited to a function in a Sgt mess and am wondering what i should wear, dont want to get into trouble or get my friend into trouble, it is a games night so underwear advice is also sought as I believe it can get a bit 'rough'.

PS Thanks for the PM Lisab will take your advice on board

D

Douglas Bader's Right Leg

I take it the underwear question means you are a lady.

Firstly if you are a civilian guest you should not be expeted to partake in any of the games. If you are a service person then you should be allowed to refuse any of the more physial games (whether you would want to or not is another matter!).

The dress code should have been highlighted on your invitation, but would normally be a lounge suit for chaps and equivalent for ladies. A dark skirt/trouser suit and a blouse would be most suitable, you will probably look out of place if you turn up in a dress. Normal form for a games night should allow you to dispense with your jacket during the course of the evening.

If in doubt ask whoever invited you, the CMC or your nearest female SNCO/officer.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I have been invited to a function in a Sgt mess and am wondering what i should wear, dont want to get into trouble or get my friend into trouble, it is a games night so underwear advice is also sought as I believe it can get a bit 'rough'.

PS Thanks for the PM Lisab will take your advice on board

Never been to a games night so can't comment on the outer wear which would be best to wear but for the underwear I find basque, the push up ones are best, with stocking and sussies is best.

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Never been to a games night so can't comment on the outer wear which would be best to wear but for the underwear I find basque, the push up ones are best, with stocking and sussies is best.

What sort of Games night do you think it is:pDT_Xtremez_30:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
No no no! What you need are a good pair of Bridget Jones pants and an underwired bra the sort you could get from BHS, if you are wearing a dress get some opaque tights too the sort with reinforced gusset. The reason for this is if the games night becomes a bit boistrous(sp) you will definately not be tempted to get your kit off knowing you look like your gran underneath thus saving your reputation!

D

Douglas Bader's Right Leg

From experience, anything is possible.

In my defence I did ask "he who shall be obeyed" for advice on what I should wear when with him in the mess, I only follow orders :pDT_Xtremez_28:

HWSBO is a very lucky man, if only the Current Mrs DBRL was that gullible!

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
No no no! What you need are a good pair of Bridget Jones pants and an underwired bra the sort you could get from BHS, if you are wearing a dress get some opaque tights too the sort with reinforced gusset. The reason for this is if the games night becomes a bit boistrous(sp) you will definately not be tempted to get your kit off knowing you look like your gran underneath thus saving your reputation!

::D:
Alright Bridge !!
That's some sexy kit your reccomending there !! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

M

Mohammed The Bear

OOH MATRON :pDT_Xtremez_15: