• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chisora and Haye get it on post-fight

Craig855s

Sergeant
Chisora is so upset about being "glassed" that he's shouted off about shooting him etc...but haye never even glassed him, the still photos show haye holding the neck of a bottle in his closed fist and punching Chisora, so if anyone was gonna get cut it would be hayes hand. No idea how the other guy got a cut head though...

And from what haye was saying it would seem he isnt retired? And wants to fight Vitali? A fight between chisora and haye would be epic though since there is genuine hatred there now

G

grumpyoldb

I think it's called promotion for the next hate fight. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

TABETX AND SEND

Corporal
What a complete cnut Chisora is, not only his childish antics but wandering around when the National Anthem was being played with that stupid fcuking mask on. Tw@t of the first order.

I'm normally very supportive of all the home nations when they play foreigners - that usually includes Andy Murray and normally the Welsh when they France at Rugby but the weekend's boxing illustrated what a chomp Chisora was and did not put UK Plc in good light.

It might have been a PR stunt but it was way over the top.

stacker1195

Sergeant
British boxing is in a bit of a sorry state at the moment. With this weekend's events, Amir Khan bleating like a girl about getting beat as well as suggestions that Carl Froch may have 'extended' fights to assist with friend's bets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk