• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chinese bid for UK aircraft carrier

sumps

Sergeant
As the government starts to get rid of those vital assets that it thinks it doesnt need...you get to read about stories like this! (Linky Click Thing)

Wanted for a "Business school"...OH REALLY :pDT_Xtremez_32:

Last edited:

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Lam who runs a restaurant chain in Birmingham said he would continue bidding for other decommissioned warships on the online platform.

Look if you're going into the global take out delivery market you need the tools. Can you imagine the size of order from America? "Hi, can I put a telephone order in please? I'd like set meal option A for 312 million please? Oh and can I have a side order of prawn crackers as well?"

And when you've got to deliver to a council estate neighbourhood like Yemen, a warship has got to come in useful.