• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chf Tech Steve Everett ...

C

caroline

Steve passes away on the 24 August 2007. He worked right up till his death, intact he died as he was getting ready to get into his blues ( that is inspirational). He knew he was going to pass away with MND yet he continued to work with the Nimrod. Totally loyal to the RAF and his family and friends and a very brave man who wore very big shoes that can never be filled.
If anyone knows any memories from his working days ( yes i knew about Nimes heheh hahah high jinx in a bar i believe) id be very happy to hear them.
Thank you friends,
Caroline.

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Caroline,

Steve was my first shift Sgt when I arrived at NLS as a fresh-faced LAC. I remember him as a great bloke with good humour, patient and supportive. He altered my perceptions about different roles in the RAF as he had a varied career path at that time and encouraged me to do the same. My career has been enriched thanks to Steve's influence, if I saw him today I would thank him for that.

C

caroline

what is comforting is knowing that he is still in folks minds. I can see him with his brown boots earphones and yattering to the nimrod pilots.
Again thank you for the time taken to drop a line .
Regards,
Caroline.