• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cheers ta!

• Thread starter fairysoftnotverysoft
  • Start date
F

fairysoftnotverysoft

I think this is this first post in cooks and chefs and I'm gonna make it a positive one.

I'd like to say a public thank you to the staff at the new supreme mess in kandahar. Awesome curry. Dare I say best mess food I've ever eaten. Praise indeed I don't hear you shout, but seriously this was really good sh*t.

Mostly civvys but a couple of UK military chefs and hopefully one of them is a goater.

I thanked them in person but I just feel that they're deserving of a international hooray. HOORAY!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Got to agree with you there. My curry diet would have fallen by the wayside last year if it wasn't for the cracking curries there. Hats off to the slop jockies

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
You havn't lived till you've eaten Lunch in Menopause Mansion at the Defence College in the West Midlandshire. Picture the scene

Hu - Morning Chef what do you recommend?

Miserable Fat Civvy Chef - Fcuk Off to McDonald's you chirpy old cnut

Classic

The miserable tw@ts other claim to fame was when he got sick of being asked what was on the menu - so he made up some labels

My personal favorite was

"Veggie sh1te!!" :pDT_Xtremez_42: