• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Charity rugby match!!

A

auchtermuchty

Ok guys and gals (well we need cheerleaders too)

There is a thread on arrse about a charity rugby match between them and the rum ration folk. Interest doesnt seem huge from the matelots, so I asks ya....

Anyone interested in helping out the senior service? :pDT_Xtremez_28:

It would appear that they are in discussions for sometime early next year in the bath area. with proceeds that can be achieved to go to charity.

Let me know...

T

Twinkle

I may be able to incorporate cheerleading into my watching the thighs..ooops, I mean game

P

POB

My playing days are over, but I will be there to watch it. (Sand-pit allowing)

We could use it as an e-goat get together...

O

A

auchtermuchty

Twinkle said:
I may be able to incorporate cheerleading into my watching the thighs..ooops, I mean game

I'll see if they can get some of those three legged fijians in for you:pDT_Xtremez_28:

(Just dont tell Mr. Twinkle!:pDT_Xtremez_06: )

A

auchtermuchty

OK then I will assume that noboby has any interest in this and let them know