• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

changing avitar

Sergeant
im trying to up load a new avitar(is that how its spelt ?)to my home page? ive done it before, but now it keeps telling me ive failed.i can up load to other sites but not to e-goat any advice?
yours KOS.

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
I'm trying to up load a new avatar (is that how it's spelt?) to my home page? I've done it before, but now it keeps telling me I've failed. I can up load to other sites but not to e-goat, does anyone have any advice?
Yours sincerly, Mr. Full Retard.

I've tidied that up for you.

Shugster

Warrant Officer
Check the physical size and the file size. It does state at the bottom of the avatar loading screen...

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 120 by 120 pixels or 39.1 KB (whichever is smaller).

Comprende?

Sergeant
I've tidied that up for you.
you are a not very nice chap, and i have just asked for a price for your painfull death,.but the mafia contact i have says you are a sissey so he is going to send his wife to do the job,and i will get a discount.

Last edited by a moderator: