• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Challenge cup draw

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
How do you fancy their chances

Hard to say a lot depends for the RAF on who is available for selection or out of area or on courses or injured etc etc. As to the opposition I know nothing about them. Their Facebook page says they were only founded in 2012 but have done well since that time.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/NorthHertsCrusaders/about/?ref=page_internal

Fancy West Hull to win against the Navy without to much trouble, the Army might give Bentley a better game but it would be a surprise if all 3 services got through.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fancy West Hull to win against the Navy without to much trouble, the Army might give Bentley a better game but it would be a surprise if all 3 services got through.

West Hull 42 - 12 Navy
Bentley 18 - 16 Army

RAF kicked off at 13.00 today (27/01) so fingers crossed.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Coach Martin Wood - "we're through to the second round of the Coral Challenge Cup, the ONLY UK Armed Forces rugby league side to achieve that...I'm happy"

RAF win 22-6 over North Herts Crusaders.
Well done lads

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Coach Martin Wood - "we're through to the second round of the Coral Challenge Cup, the ONLY UK Armed Forces rugby league side to achieve that...I'm happy"

RAF win 22-6 over North Herts Crusaders.
Well done lads
Good call for your earlier post. With any luck they might give Wigan a good pasting.

All the best for the next round.

I'm a citizen not a subject

Last edited:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Not so good news from round 2. Distington Amateur Rugby League Club from near Workington in Cumbria going through this afternoon

Distington ARL 14 - 6 Royal Air Force.