• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CCS Info

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
I know this is a strange question but could anyone point me in the right direction wrt our requirements to do CCS ie Q length, contents etc.

The Army and the Navy have a DIN laying out the contents for MATTS but where is our core doc that directs the requirement for CSS.

Any help would be much appreciated.

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
I know this is a strange question but could anyone point me in the right direction wrt our requirements to do CCS ie Q length, contents etc.

The Army and the Navy have a DIN laying out the contents for MATTS but where is our core doc that directs the requirement for CSS.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I seem to remember from CCS MOD1 last week that it was in a JSP in the opening credits, ill try and dig it out for you

Mod 1 is on a one year or two year currency depending on your units deployability. Although they have recently changed the requirements for guard, we do unarmed guard at this unit with a two year CCS currency, to needing WHT for all guard duties. So that renders the two year package pretty much useless for anyone pinged for guard from now on.

Doesn't really answer your question though.