• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CAS for a day

Chaka

Sergeant
SirSaltyHelmet -
They learn to be SNCO slow time at the same time as consolidating as Controllers. Is that right? You guys tell me.

....and boy do some of them take their time to learn how to be a SNCO! :pDT_Xtremez_35:

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Wooah there SSH.

1. I do not have a problem with the guys its the system.

2. No it is not sour grapes, I am a Chief and have only been in 19 years.

3. It is my opinion and am entitled to it thanks.

4. You stated your opinion and I accept that, accept mine.

5. I did not question anyones bravery so wind your neck in.

6. Every other air force in the world I have worked with have crewmen that join up as a sprog and have to work thier way through the ranks, are you questioning thier bravery for the pay too then?

7. Thought you were just defending NCA until I saw you were one of those rank jumper trades too............

Last edited:

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
Get Tae said:
7. Thought you were just defending NCA until I saw you were one of those rank jumper trades too............

Just because my trade has instigated the fast tracker controller, it doesn't mean I am a fast tracker controller. In the words of the flight safety poster adorning the lav at work "never assume check!"

I am not questioning the bravery of other crewmen, the UK system is the UK system. I cannot change it, I think it works. What anyone else does is their problem

Last edited: