• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Capt Alice

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
A fine young lady I must say....However, made up especially for the camera me thinks.

Mr SCJ

FOMz

Warrant Officer
If she's in uniform, shouldn't her hair be either up in a bun or off tge collar of her shirt and shouldn't make up be subtle?

But apart from blatantly breaking those rules.... BONG!

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If she's in uniform, shouldn't her hair be either up in a bun or off tge collar of her shirt and shouldn't make up be subtle? But apart from blatantly breaking those rules.... BONG!

Within the article there is another picture with her hair properly tidied away and she has her hat on, but as you very corrrectly point out BONG!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Hearts and minds my arse.... All those pics will do will make any jinglies get their clinkers out and whack one out in front of her, before going off to rape a young boy and stone a local woman to death.

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hearts and minds my arse.... All those pics will do will make any jinglies get their clinkers out and whack one out in front of her, before going off to rape a young boy and stone a local woman to death.

No, shes in the sand, not Leeds.

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Lovely Eyes. And indeed more than Bastion Pretty. In a heartbeat.

A classic beauty, with those cheekbones and auburn hair. Does anyone know whether everybody in REME wears lip gloss, or whether it's only the officers and the RSM? As for those startling blue eyes - I'm wondering about coloured contact lenses. Very fetching, though. Green ones would probably work as well. Does the RSM assert his/her authority with red ones and black eyeliner? [Mr/Miss Goth]

:raf:

jockney

LAC
She went thru RSOI with us earlier this year in Bastion and she looked very good every single day ~ she's tiny, naturally beautiful and was never out the gym. Not just Afghan Smash ~ just lovely.

FootTapper

Sergeant
Hearts and minds my arse.... All those pics will do will make any Armourers get their clinkers out and whack one out in front of her, before going off to rape a young boy and stone a local woman to death.

Fixed That For You