• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can't do right for doing wrong!!!!!!

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
This morning Mrs Jardon/Marriott stands in front of the mirror and say's - "i'm losing my looks, my boobs sag and my arse is getting fat, and you've stopped giving me compliments".

Hu says - on the upside your eye sight is fcuking spot on":pDT_Xtremez_35:

I reckon I should stay in the Mess tonight.....................

What can't you do right for doing wrong????

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Fcuk me, don't wear that it makes your a$$ look huge.....

What ? :pDT_Xtremez_17:

What did I say ? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

G

gemarriott

Its that good / evil mismatch.

god gives men brains then he gives women fcuking hormones!

I'm sure Hu is now reaping my honesty of yesterday when Mrs Jardon/Marriott asked me if she still looked as good as she did on our collective wedding days? All I said "was try and squeeze into the frock and I'll let you know!"

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Whenever I say something nice or give her a compliment her stock reply is either "What are you after?" or " How much did you spend" gem's post provides the usual answer.

Never compliment a woman on her intelligence unless she is very beautiful.

When a man compliments his wife she should be flattered. When a wife compliments her husband he should be worried.

Never hesitate to flatter.The less truth there is in a compliment, the more readily she will believe it.

and finally.....

.....of course her bum looks big in it, but never tell her that!

Sniffer

Super Moderator
You men are bloody clever though, I will give you that. An example of not being able to do right for doing wrong is my Hubby, when asked to do what he typically calls "womans work" ::/: He will perform it to the bare minimum standard knowing it will pi$$ me off! However the clever sod know that this ensures I won't ask him again.

M

Moz_Magister

It's not clever to us, it's just natural.

It's like the way you women can have an argument without ever referring to what 's actually piffing you off.

G

gemarriott

It's not clever to us, it's just natural.

It's like the way you women can have an argument without ever referring to what 's actually piffing you off.

Oh boy can't they? Half the fcuking time I'm in the sh1t I genuinely don't know why. The half is because I'm a cnut:pDT_Xtremez_42:

T

The Masked Geek

when asked to do what he typically calls "womans work"

Why do women have such a problem with "women's work" when men are more than happy to do "men's work"???

I mow the lawn, put up shelves, build wardrobes, fit kitchens, unblock sinks and get rid of giant spiders without so much as a thought and happily receive electrical tools for Xmas & bdays.

She constantly b!tches about having to do the ironing and if I bought her an iron for her bday, she'd probably try to make me eat it.

WTF???

Last edited:
G

gemarriott

I once gave Mrs Marriott Jadon an ironing board for Valentine's day, she went harpic:pDT_Xtremez_14:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Why do women have such a problem with "women's work" when men are more than happy to do "men's work"???

I mow the lawn, put up shelves, build wardrobes, fit kitchens, unblock sinks and get rid of giant spiders without so much as a thought and happily receive electrical tools for Xmas & bdays.

She constantly b!tches about having to do the ironing and if I bought her an iron for her bday, she'd probably try to make me eat it.

WTF???

You only do giant spiders, feck that for a larf. I have him do all spiders. As long as he keeps my surroundings totally spider free I am a happy girl.

T

The Masked Geek

By "giant" I mean anything bigger than a red spider mite. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Sniffer

Super Moderator

WTF???

OK I know this is just a lighthearted thread and I am probably going to set the Womens Movement back 50 years with my next statement but I wholeheartedly agree with "women's work" if the woman is at home all day and the man is the bread winner.

However I think in this day and age with equal ops and all that malarky, us "burds" are out at work too and in some cases are the main earner. Therefore I think the term house work is more suitable and the role should be shared.

Incidentally in our house, if we get new electrical equipment or furniture that needs assembling, or something needs putting in the loft (like a new bloody digital aerial) then I also end up doing that. So now I'm wondering what is classed as Man's work???? I also ended up putting a bloody fence up this summer after repeatedly asking (or moaning as he would say) the hubby to do it. Looked lovely I did in Wickes with 60 planks of featherboard under my arms.

I tell ya..... He's got it bloody good!!!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Honesty is always the best policy I was always taught...

Why did I get in the sh1t when I told all the wrafs in my section they were fat...........

T

The Masked Geek

Incidentally in our house, if we get new electrical equipment or furniture that needs assembling, or something needs putting in the loft (like a new bloody digital aerial) then I also end up doing that. So now I'm wondering what is classed as Man's work???? I also ended up putting a bloody fence up this summer after repeatedly asking (or moaning as he would say) the hubby to do it. Looked lovely I did in Wickes with 60 planks of featherboard under my arms.

You sure he's really a man?