• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cannot Access New Threads

Obi Wan

Sergeant
Greeting's
I'm not able to read the new threads, I keep getting the message as follows: -

[table]
[TR]
[TD="width: 100%"]Database error[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: bodytext, colspan: 2"]The E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial Royal Air Force Rumour Network forums database has encountered a problem.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: bodytext, colspan: 2"]Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.e-goat.co.uk home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: bodytext, colspan: 2"]The www.e-goat.co.uk forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]
I have sent a message already but no reply. can someone please e-mail me and assist.............Please.
many thanks

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Have you tried logging out, clearing your cookies then logging in again? If that doesn't work tell us browser you are using?

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
It seems that there was an error in your profile which was causing the error. I've sorted it out now so can you confirm that you can reas this post please mate?

Obi Wan

Sergeant
It seems that there was an error in your profile which was causing the error. I've sorted it out now so can you confirm that you can reas this post please mate?

Cheers Wobbly....................Top Man:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Past Engineering

Sergeant
Subscriber
Hi wobbly, I have been having a problem both logging in, this is sometimes achieved by going back & forward in either IE9 or Google Chrome until the site acknowledges I am logged in, then any time I try to navigate to a page or try to read a thread I get the Database error page. I regularly clean out my internet cache etc but am at a loss as to what else to try, if this gets to you would you be able to answer via my e-mail as I don't reckon I would see a reply in the forum at the moment.

I have been using both the above IE providers and Windows 7 prior to the update to E-goat without any issues.

cheers & best regards

Mick

I sent a PM but your mailbox is over limits