• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brize Motor club

Hi guys,

I don't suppose anyone has a contact number for the Motor Club at Brize do they? Or even knows if there is one, it's time to service the beloved Micra and and I thought I'd give it a go, before I take it back to Nissan to fix all my mistakes.

Cheers,

Steve

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm pretty sure there used to be one near Base hanger...

Dragoon

Sergeant
It's next to the Spacies hut opposite 99 Sqn, you can't miss it really.

I spent ages trying to chase them down to sign up (this was a few years ago though) so in the end I just went down there one afternoon and spoke to someone.

There's a guy there called Scooby (again, my knowledge is a few years out now so he may have been posted) who seems to be the main man there, try speaking to him.

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
It's next to the Spacies hut opposite 99 Sqn, you can't miss it really.

There's a guy there called Scooby.

Scooby used to be on 216 but out now and mooved away so I probably think that he would not be involved any longer.
Mr SCJ

Dragoon

Sergeant
It was a stretch to think he was still there, but you never know, people end up at Brize and never seem to leave!

Cool, I'll pop down when I'm back next week. It sounds like its actually on my way to work anyway. Not sure how I've managed to miss it.

Cheers for the help.