• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

British Legion 100 years

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So it's 100 years old in 2021. Probably best known to Joe public for it's poppy sales and the cenotaph march past. Thankfully I have never had need to call upon its services but many have down the years.

Separate question who's the WRAF Doris?

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
100 years of true dedication in helping any old solider weather the storm.

Attachments

• salute to our forces.jpg
    salute to our forces.jpg
    692.2 KB · Views: 5

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
My wife used them when she left the as a med discharge, very helpful, and we have a standing order set up that doesn't even scratch what they achieved for us.

Might be seen as a group of Walts but it's nice to know they'll be there if I ever need them.

norfolkred1

Sergeant
Used the RBL with what I considered a Trade related deafness Issue. Got myself monthly war pension. It depends who you talk to and if they are willing to to fight your case. All cases are on an individual merit and not Trade related for some reason.