• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breast examinations

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
The only thing she did was write down the name of a website that sells sports bras for the larger breasted lady, complete with fricking SHOCK ABSORBERS!!!!!!

Don't leave us all in suspense, what is the website?

I only ask because I wish to admire the application of modern engineering, nothing to do with the chance of photos of big breasts.

Nothing at all.

Honest.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

This is the first time they have ever hurt me (other than when preggers!) I dont have periods due to poly cystic ovary syndrome, the coil AND the contraceptive injection!

Mono wondered whether it was my hormones going wibble cos my next injection was overdue thanks to xmas. Since having another dose, the pain has improved somewhat, but hasnt gone.

TLS, the webiste is for bravissimo, fill in the rest.

tats

Sergeant
This is something which I have actually found with a lot of female doctors. Personally I do prefer seeing a male doctor, I'm more comfortable with them and they tend to listen and act on the information more than female doctors. Also found when having smears in the past that with a female doctor, it's a bit more uncomfortable than when a male doctor does it.

Have you tried keeping a diary of when the pain comes, is it tending to happen more often around menstruation.

After I had my treatment I had to wear sports bra's, even in bed, darn uncomfortable at times but at least there was no movement as that would have hurt a tadge. Also with them giving so much support I felt like Madonna at times, ruddy great immovable objects sitting on my chest.

Mine were have been done by nurses, but have to agree with the female doctor thing. I went to see one in august last year with quite a major issue and see didn't seem to have a clue what she was talking about, kept checking books etc and it wasn't exactly a rare thing for women, she certainly didn't help with comforting my thought process.

T

The Dog's

When going to the doctors for a breast exam, and afterwards the doctor asks if you have any questions. If any of these pop into your must ask list then perhaps you should worry.

Erm excuse me doctor isn't it just me who needs to remove their clothes?

Why do I need to undress to music and with you sitting watching?

Why do I have to jump up and down as part of the breast exam?

Doctor why are you drooling and making homer simpson ggaaahhhhhh noises while you examine my breasts?

Doctor why is there now a taste test in the breast exam?

Doctor I do believe the phrase is examine my breasts not fondle, suck and squeeze them.

We used to have a fit female SMO and JMO at Wyton. I always looked forward to having my ballacks felt when I went for a medical.

Killer Queen

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
I am glad it is good news for you LQ I currently have a member of staff under going radio therapy for the second time and fully agrees with your comments on female doctors.

However we are now undertaking the race for life this year. Are there any other female goaters doing a race for life?

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
On another serious note, don't forget that blokes can get it too. (and not just ones with moobs).

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I got to DD before I had to splash some off !! ::D:
I feel quite proud of that :pDT_Xtremez_30: