• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breast examinations

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
When going to the doctors for a breast exam, and afterwards the doctor asks if you have any questions. If any of these pop into your must ask list then perhaps you should worry.

Erm excuse me doctor isn't it just me who needs to remove their clothes?

Why do I need to undress to music and with you sitting watching?

Why do I have to jump up and down as part of the breast exam?

Doctor why are you drooling and making homer simpson ggaaahhhhhh noises while you examine my breasts?

Doctor why is there now a taste test in the breast exam?

Doctor I do believe the phrase is examine my breasts not fondle, suck and squeeze them.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
When I said I was a doctor, I didn't say I was a QUALIFIED doctor !! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Oh by the way, you passed ! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
When he took the thermometer out of your mouth, what colour was it ?
Did it have numbers on it and was it salty ?

Soupdragon

Piermaster
Scam.jpg

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Go to YouTube and search for Candian breast exam. Apparently it was sponsored by the government but when they watched the finished product, they realised it would generate a storm of protest. It really is funny as fcuk !
Unfortunately, IGS won't let me on YouTube. If someone could find it and link to it you won't be disappointed. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

It features a group of teenage boys talking about how important it is for the ladies to "check" themselves for lumps !!

M

Mohammed The Bear

ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY .......... WELL ARE YOU

GO AHEAD ........ MAKE MY DAY:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Attachments

• 05-102.jpg
    05-102.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
When he took the thermometer out of your mouth, what colour was it ?
Did it have numbers on it and was it salty ?

There was no oral thermometer.

I do not believe anyone of you have done a single day at med school.

Now on a serious note for the girlies, seeing as I posted this in the girly forum.
If you do ever find a lump or have breast pain do see your doctor as soon as possible, most cases are something minor but it is still a major worry while you go through all the tests and also a bit weird going from room to room and stripping off for total strangers, without payment I may add.

Those who have been through it, and then told at the end that it is cancer will understand just how devastating that news is, I've been clear for about 17 months so to go through it all again was a bit of a blow but to then be told that this time it's not, OH YES.

Make sure you do examine yourself and any changes see your doctor, the sooner you do the quicker it can be checked out and acted on.

tonka

SAC
Well I was going to add:

Didn't the doctor WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY them?

but then you got all serious. Good news about being in the clear!

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
There was no oral thermometer.

I do not believe anyone of you have done a single day at med school.

Now on a serious note for the girlies, seeing as I posted this in the girly forum.
If you do ever find a lump or have breast pain do see your doctor as soon as possible, most cases are something minor but it is still a major worry while you go through all the tests and also a bit weird going from room to room and stripping off for total strangers, without payment I may add.

Those who have been through it, and then told at the end that it is cancer will understand just how devastating that news is, I've been clear for about 17 months so to go through it all again was a bit of a blow but to then be told that this time it's not, OH YES.

Make sure you do examine yourself and any changes see your doctor, the sooner you do the quicker it can be checked out and acted on.

Do you usually get paid for doing that then LQ???:pDT_Xtremez_14:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Well I was going to add:

Didn't the doctor WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY them?

but then you got all serious. Good news about being in the clear!

No and he didn't try pushing them together to make one good big one or trying to find the best reception for a radio station. I feel cheated, he went straight for the cover them in lube action.

Do you usually get paid for doing that then LQ???:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Only on a Tuesday. The kids college funds don't pay for themselves you know ::p:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

If you do ever find a lump or have breast pain do see your doctor as soon as possible.

Not all doctors will bother! Both of mine have been feeling rather sore for a couple of weeks now, i had an appt for something completely different so i thought i would mention the pain while i was there. FEMALE doctor, listened intently to my worries and then said ''well with regard to the breast issue there isnt a lot i can do, its because they are so big!!!!'' Through my shock, i somehow managed to say, they have always been big, why do they hurt now and havent hurt for the last 12 years!!! She didnt have an answer. She didnt even examine me. The only thing she did was write down the name of a website that sells sports bras for the larger breasted lady, complete with fricking SHOCK ABSORBERS!!!!!!

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Not all doctors will bother! Both of mine have been feeling rather sore for a couple of weeks now, i had an appt for something completely different so i thought i would mention the pain while i was there. FEMALE doctor, listened intently to my worries and then said ''well with regard to the breast issue there isnt a lot i can do, its because they are so big!!!!'' Through my shock, i somehow managed to say, they have always been big, why do they hurt now and havent hurt for the last 12 years!!! She didnt have an answer. She didnt even examine me. The only thing she did was write down the name of a website that sells sports bras for the larger breasted lady, complete with fricking SHOCK ABSORBERS!!!!!!

This is something which I have actually found with a lot of female doctors. Personally I do prefer seeing a male doctor, I'm more comfortable with them and they tend to listen and act on the information more than female doctors. Also found when having smears in the past that with a female doctor, it's a bit more uncomfortable than when a male doctor does it.

Have you tried keeping a diary of when the pain comes, is it tending to happen more often around menstruation.

After I had my treatment I had to wear sports bra's, even in bed, darn uncomfortable at times but at least there was no movement as that would have hurt a tadge. Also with them giving so much support I felt like Madonna at times, ruddy great immovable objects sitting on my chest.