• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boys on Det

B

BufferBird

What is up with blokes? They have it so bloody cushy. Bog off on a 6 week holiday in USA, spend weekends in Vegas then have the neck to say 'I am feeling a little bit shabby' (ie have been on the p*** for 4 weeks, my liver is packing in, and I am not getting enough sleep because I insist on staying up late with 'the kids' so they dont think I am some kind of raving homme or boring ole sneck) 'I am up to my neck in work, love' (I am so tired of acting like some kind of lurve god to all the birds, please can I breath out now??) Give me a ****ing break - its like groundhog day here at home with the kids and the dog.HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

norfolkred1

Sergeant
What is up with blokes? They have it so bloody cushy. Bog off on a 6 week holiday in USA, spend weekends in Vegas then have the neck to say 'I am feeling a little bit shabby' (ie have been on the p*** for 4 weeks, my liver is packing in, and I am not getting enough sleep because I insist on staying up late with 'the kids' so they dont think I am some kind of raving homme or boring ole sneck) 'I am up to my neck in work, love' (I am so tired of acting like some kind of lurve god to all the birds, please can I breath out now??) Give me a ****ing break - its like groundhog day here at home with the kids and the dog.HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

You got the dog yer dozy bint

B

BufferBird

You got the dog yer dozy bint

Yeah, but he hasnt learnt to breath through his ears!! And he is ***t scared of the hoover, hates having a bath, keeps doing death defying pumps, my god, there is a pattern forming here! :pDT_Xtremez_17:

norfolkred1

Sergeant
Yeah, but he hasnt learnt to breath through his ears!! And he is ***t scared of the hoover, hates having a bath, keeps doing death defying pumps, my god, there is a pattern forming here! :pDT_Xtremez_17:

sounds like your old man to me.

Got a couple more for the 23rd