• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boris says...

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Ok....guess it was good at the start but fecking boring now.......if the message isn't going to change on a regular (daily) basis can we get rid of it ??

Just my 2p.

Crack on................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

P

POB

Ok....guess it was good at the start but fecking boring now.......if the message isn't going to change on a regular (daily) basis can we get rid of it ??

Just my 2p.

Crack on................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

I believe that Wobbly is the only with access to the codes needed to change this mate. He is OOA at the moment, and has only sporadic access to the net at sufficient speeds...

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
I believe that Wobbly is the only with access to the codes needed to change this mate. He is OOA at the moment, and has only sporadic access to the net at sufficient speeds...

Could he let Bitburger or MingMong have the codes? Just a thought.

I agree with Tashy - Boris or whoever needs to change (fairly) regularly or let's get rid.

MingMong

Warrant Officer
To change it I would need all the server passwords from Wobbly. He was going to give them to me before he went away but forgot.
I'm sure he has far more on his plate right now than what Boris has to say, so just live with it until he gets back please.

Remember, Wobbly runs e-goat as a sideline, it is not his primary duty. I felt bad enough phoning him at his OOA location last time the goat went down, so i'm not gonna call him just because somebody is a little bored of the site graphics.

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
Remember, Wobbly runs e-goat as a sideline, it is not his primary duty. I felt bad enough phoning him at his OOA location last time the goat went down, so i'm not gonna call him just because somebody is a little bored of the site graphics.

Understood. It's not a problem, just a "nicety".