• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blmf

M

MyShineyAr$e

Rite yous lot lisen in....................its OK just fcukin with ya.

I am off to BLMF in September and am after some Gen about the place. I think I am going into the Registry, but not 100%.

Has anybody got any hints and tips. You know, what to take, what to expect, plus points and negative points and so on and so on.

I have tried emailing the person I am replacing but had no reply.

Cheers

MSA

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
You should have a good time, I havent been since 2003 but it is all pretty well set up.

The only problem with the place other than being Army run is the smell of $hit from the loos.

Two can run is still in force I believe but you should enjoy it.

Take as many toiletries as you can, the EFI or whatever it is called is a rip off.

CD alley might still be there, all the music and dodgy software you can want.

Boarderlyne

Sergeant
Was in Bosnia in 94 and had an awesome time while I wore my blue beret. :pDT_Xtremez_28: Banja Luka shouldn't be too painful as it has been set up for over 10 years now. Take as much toiletries as poss, but don't take an extra bergan's worth!

Good bit of fun and make sure you are up to speed on JSPs 440 and 441