• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BLESMA C130 pull. Brize Norton 6 sep

Tim P

LAC
6th Sept this year a bunch of Airport Police teams plus a numnber of military teams will be going to RAF Brize Norton and undertaking a sponsored plane pull against each other, the plan being to pull a herc an undisclosed distance, raising cash to hopefully send service and ex service personnel who have lost limbs on a skiing holiday.
I have a minor minor role in the evac chain so I see these people coming home quite a lot so this is close to my heart.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bung a few quid in...

follow the link, add initials TP or Tim P so the donation will be attributed to my effort...
many many thanks
Tim

http://www.justgiving.com/brizenortonplanepull/

S

shoutingwind

good luck mate!

make sure whatever you use to attach the rope to the herc is strong enough, the last one at lyneham used a climbing harness and in broke (much to the great amusement of the other team!) sending all the K lads n lasses A over T

Tim P

LAC
thanks for that.. would be hilarious. I havent been to Brize since I dont know when.. probably my time with the oggies so I will be interested to see how it has changed.