• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bit quiet innit?

FOMDude

SAC
Is it me or is it a bit quiet on the Goat at the moment, particularly in here and the ATC thread areas?

With amalagamation talk and defence cuts imminent you would think that this would be a hive of discussion and sounding!

What happened to the friendly banter that we launched among ourselves?

Maybe everyone is content and happy with the world.

Now the pin is out, discuss................:pDT_Xtremez_42:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Off TopicWe do lack numbers in these two trades...I suppose you could take pride in saying you were all too busy!

Starting threads gets peoples eye 'in' and perhaps if you had the time you could print off one of these and place it where others of your irk might see it we might see a few more round these parts...

FOMDude

SAC
Vim - No worries, I will get one or two of these sent around and displayed in the TG9 houses. BTW, we ARE extremely busy, but everyone gets a tea break or two now and then - ideal Goat time :)

PTPFOM - Here's hoping that it doesnt come to that!

p.s, just checked my spelling of amalgamation......oops....must check my work more often before posting!

Cheers!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Wait until the merger report comes out - then you'll have loads to talk about.....

Not to mention the zob branch split................ oooops me and my mouth. :pDT_Xtremez_42:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
It may have escaped your notice you tube, but you aren't in our trade. :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Last edited:
Yeah well said FOMZ, get back to your own forum you oik. While we are at it is PTPFOM going to change his username now he arent one, ooooooah!:pDT_Xtremez_25: