• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bit Quiet in here!

Martin Blank

Sergeant
Just passed A Class Direct Access (old fart)
Picking up a 2002 FzS600 Fazer with only 6200 miles on the clock in a few weeks as my first big bike :pDT_Xtremez_30:
Will be hanging about with the East Mids Armed Forces Bikers over the coming months.

G

Gord

Just passed A Class Direct Access (old fart)
Picking up a 2002 FzS600 Fazer with only 6200 miles on the clock in a few weeks as my first big bike :pDT_Xtremez_30:
Will be hanging about with the East Mids Armed Forces Bikers over the coming months.

Only ever owned three bikes and the first one, a Lambretta motor scooter I won in a Battle of Britain raffle whilst at St Athan could hardly be called a bike but it only cost me a couple o' bob for the ticket. The second, a BSA 250 pretty much falls into the same category though somewhat better and the last, about 30 yrs ago was a Honda 350 that I picked up pretty cheap and drove for a couple of years until it finally crapped out but it was a nice little bike for zipping around locally though I wouldn't want to use it over any distance. Since then I've only been on four wheels and can't see myself going back to two at my age.