• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bingo Police

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
How is it PC madness? Yeah its a bit extreme that you can't play simple games of luck and chance, even bingo for biscuits, in Portugal without a licence but those are their gambling laws. Typical British arrogance for the landlady concerned to say "that the country's regulations were "wrong in a lot of aspects".

P

pie sandwich

What gets me is the fact that people that were in the bar watching rugby were lifted too, just because they were there.

Digzster

Sergeant
When in Rome........(or Portugal).

Stupid of the landlady not to know the local rules. I hope the persons "witnessing the gambling" sue her in court for their fines and reputation!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
For someone who has lived there for 8 years and runs a business, she showed pretty scant knowledge of local rules and licensing laws.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
She'll be back in jail when they find out about the Friday meat raffle

Sent from my Nexus 4