• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BFRS Career Fair @ Greetham Valley Golf & Conference Centre

kirsty

Corporal
Balfour Beatty Rail have signed up to exhibit at Oakham last week…

With Christmas just around the corner, why not use the time to update your CV, or if you have not started one as you have only just started your resettlement, what a great opportunity to start! Remember there is free CV advice on the day, which is such a popular stand, provided by CareerMaster4Military….

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
A lot of the confirmed exhibitors have the word "Training" in their title.

Are they there in a recruiting role, or merely offering to provide training in exchange for my ELCs?

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts

Are they there in a recruiting role, or merely offering to provide training in exchange for my ELCs?

That's one thing you notice at schools' careers events and fairs - it's mostly colleges and training providers as opposed to actual employers. A sign of the times unfortunately.

kirsty

Corporal

Some of the training providers, like Surveillance Group, are recruiting as well as offering training. There are also exhibitors attending purely for recruiting

kirsty

Corporal
[TABLE="width: 274"]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl68, width: 274"]Human Touch Training & Care Ltd have now confirmed as well[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]