• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Been bitten?

A

AceRimmer

Just something I heard once!!! :S
As Vim popped it in after he finished banging your back passage, manbag flapping in the breeze and slapping against your cheeks?

I say again. Fire. Burning. Burning Fire.

Burning.

Fire.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Oi boys... pee off elsewhere and talk about your man bags. This thread is for us lovelies to revel in the godness like creature that is Edward Cullen! :pDT_Xtremez_34:

Killer Queen

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
I'm team Edward all the way. I love him too much, however I have a little hot spot for Jasper after Eclipse.... I like it when he's fighting with everyone and his very old age talk... mmm... but no always Edward! When I watched Eclipse I even called out 'NOOOOOOOO' when she kissed Jacob.

Have you read the 264 pages of midnight sun? Brilliant, I hope she finishes it properly one day. I've just started re-reading Twilight... it's better the second time round as I'm taking it in properly rather than just rushing through it to see what happens.... I cant wait to re-read Eclipse as well.

I have to agree with you on eclipse even though I had read the book.

I have yet to read midnight sun (btw do you have a copy?)

Rereading all of the books makes them better.

Really looking forward to Breaking dawn in two parts.

Team Edward

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
I have to agree with you on eclipse even though I had read the book.

I have yet to read midnight sun (btw do you have a copy?)

Rereading all of the books makes them better.

Really looking forward to Breaking dawn in two parts.

Team Edward

You cant buy Midnight Sun... however if you google it you can download the PDF file or if you have an iphone google it there and click on it and it saves in your iboooks so you can read it there or go to www.stepheniemeyer.com and you will find it there. She never released it as it was leaked onto the internet after 12 chapters so she stopped writing it. The bits she did write were awesome. Also look at this http://www.bellasdiary.com/

I cant wait for Breaking Dawn movies but I'm pleased they're not all done yet. I cant wait for Eclipse to be released on DVD I need to be able to watch it all the time. ha ha.

A

AceRimmer

She stopped writing it? So the movies will stop? Hooray! On a related note...

killitwithfirealiens.jpg

Oberon305

Chairborne
You cant buy Midnight Sun... however if you google it you can download the PDF file or if you have an iphone google it there and click on it and it saves in your iboooks so you can read it there or go to www.stepheniemeyer.com and you will find it there. She never released it as it was leaked onto the internet after 12 chapters so she stopped writing it. The bits she did write were awesome. Also look at this http://www.bellasdiary.com/

I cant wait for Breaking Dawn movies but I'm pleased they're not all done yet. I cant wait for Eclipse to be released on DVD I need to be able to watch it all the time. ha ha.

I'm looking forward to the new Red Dawn movie too. The Original with Charlie Sheen and Swayze was cool! Oh, hang on.....Breaking Dawn!

Only kidding, I like the films too! Alice is hot as fcuk!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I feel sorry for the bird, at that young age she is forced to choose between necrophilia and bestiality :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
[QUOTE Oi boys... pee off elsewhere and talk about your man bags :pDT_Xtremez_34:[/QUOTE]

Be kind, these days it's where Rimmer keeps his sarnies and his thermosOff Topic