• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BCU Problems ?

J Y Kelly

Corporal
Looking at the Kandarha thread on another forum I get the feeling that there is some dissatisfaction within the ranks of the BCU staff with their management. Most of the people I have seen working for them seem to have taken early retirement and are doing it to supplement their income. A couple I have met have been tools but most seem happy enough to drive around doing their bit. Now I get the impression that the managements bid to win the contract has resulted in cost cutting at every opportunity. Not just with the vehicles but how they employ and treat their staff.

Why are the internal difficulties of this company relevant? Well I wonder what the fallback position will be.

W

waafia

Some of them should be happy that at their age they're getting the chance to chase birds all day! But don't ask them to cover late flying!

G

GBZ

Unfortunately that's what happens when MOD Contracts Branch focus purely on who puts in the lowest bid. Anyone can fill out a questionnaire and tick all the right boxes. Whether they can actually do the job seems to be irrelevant.