• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BBC Breakfast Birds (NSFW)

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Seems a while since we had one of these;

Who is the cream of the breakfast tv totty at the moment? The BBC used to have the delectable S Reid, but I can't watch her now because I can't abide ITV at breakfast (too many ads, too many 'nonsense' celeb items, too little news).

Fortunately the BBC still has the delectable Carol to ease my eyes, but of the rest who is the best??

What do the goaters think?

morse1001

Sergeant
Someone has been busy with their copy of photoshop that Santa brought them for Christmas. Alhough the one of Carol s good.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The quick addition of (NSFW) in the title of this one might be useful :)

Fecking caught me out as well!

The one of Steph is clearly a photoshop...in real life her chebs would be resting on her guntage...

Obi Wan

Sergeant
Goodness me.......until now the thought had never crossed my mind. Carol looks nice :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
BBC Breakfast Birds (NSFW)

Goodness me.......until now the thought had never crossed my mind. Carol looks nice :pDT_Xtremez_14:
Spot on mate, Carol always does it for me especially with the skin tight dresses. The pics of Sally N and Louise M are much better though