• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BAE Systems looking for IA's in Saudi

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Have you seen the advert on page 12 of the RAF News dated 16 Jan 09?

Looks like BAE Systems is looking for qualified and experienced Intelligence Analysts, target Instructors, tactical intelligence instructors and IA instructors for work in Saudi.

Not sure of the full details as yet, but have emailed the guy at the bottom for more info...

I did see it however, my lifestyle does not currently suit the position(s) advertised (ie not single, not a teatotaler, sick of hot sandy places and have a fondness to keep my head if I've pi55ed off the locals.

But never say never as I'm due out less than 6 years left. Nearer to the time perhaps.

Last edited:
I

Inch High PI

Yeah, I did see that, along with a few of the other IA qualified guys I work with.

I don't think any of us particularly fancied living in a place like Saudi in the current climate ( and I don't mean the weather). Yeah the money would be good, but nae booze!

Mrs InchHigh definately wouldn't go for it, I reckon its a singlies job or someone prepared to be seperated from their family.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I agree - i would rather stick molten magma on my plums than go back out there....just thought that if there were any singlies out there who were interestedthen they could apply..

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
Been there, seen it, done it and willing to go back for some more cash. Sent an email last week but ain't haven't heard anything yet.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Been there, seen it, done it and willing to go back for some more cash. Sent an email last week but ain't haven't heard anything yet.

I spoke to the recruiting guy - he has apparently been inundated with applications from serving and ex-serving IA's.....most amusing...