• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T

The Lord Flasheart

Is there going to be a way to upload our own avatars or does the software only allow the Wing Commander chap or smilies?

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
The Lord Flasheart said:
Is there going to be a way to upload our own avatars or does the software only allow the Wing Commander chap or smilies?

Damn, beat me to it.

Just uploaded a 'custom picture' which i presumed was going to be my avatar but it seems not.

BTW, nice site Wobbly :D

Wg Cdr ComfeyChair-Smyth

*****istrator
We are working on layout and content at the moment. The issue of avatars is slightly down on our priorites list at the moment, but never fear they will be sorted as soon as possible.

By The Way........... Thats a personall photo of when I was in al amein........dribble....squark...very drunk......

T

The Lord Flasheart

lol. Appreciate its not a show stopper. I'll change my avatar to a smilie for now then as I keep getting confused when I see the same avatar above a couple of posters!

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Sorry for all the hassle lads, Im new to vbulletin (always used to use phpbb). it will take a few days to get things sorted and maybe write a few guides etc.

Ello Mr Weebl, good ere innit?

D

dionysius

Keep it up

Keep it up

No worries. Keep up the good work........................... :)

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Okay, after a bit of fiddling you can now upload your own avatars. Max size is 100x100 and below 40k

I hope this helps

T

The Lord Flasheart

Sorted! Thanks chaps. Feels almost like home again.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
dolphinops said:
How the hell do I get rid of the "line swine" tag??

You get the next rank by posting more...........

custom tags are for the admins and moderators, sorry :(