• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATCEB - Get stuck in!

T

The Controller

Quite wrong YCCMA...I've spoken to his Mum - and he won't come out and play with us as he is too busy playing with himself....at least, that's what I think she said!:pDT_Xtremez_35:

R

Retard Retard

General Slim said:
Retard.
Why the sudden flak to ATCEB now ?, as I recall you were always chummy enough with us, or do you feel braver now?

Hi General,

Oh dear, I appear to have upset you, so sorry. :eek:

Only brought 'The Board' into the Forum because as usual it appears you have been left out. I know how lonely it is for you tucked away behind the DFS Superstore.

I like to look after my 'chums' and harbour no bad feelings, indeed, I love you all! After all, you never 'nicked' me once, and my blue book is still 'clean', if now somewhat worthless in Civvie Street. ;)

As I said, we have abused Flt Ops Offrs, discussed JATCC, FOTS,FOTF, FOMs, FTs, FCs etc and feel the Board is worthy of comments,just trying to get some debate going.:)

So far you have not done too bad on any abuse/flak and I am particularly keen to see support for a FS/WO on your team.

I might have even stayed in if they had offered me that!:D

Any chance of PH,MS or GM bringing me a bottle of Keo Brandy back on the next Akro trip? Ta.

Love Chaka

Flopsie

LAC
They're just pussycats...

They're just pussycats...

DET1 said:
where would the team go if they had a WO and were housed in the Officers mess.

Don't they use local hotels to avoid bribery/finger poking (fannarr) at the OM bar so this wouldn't be a stopper.

As for Insiderinfoman who doesn't have an opinion on this subject you sure do appear a lot on this thread. You need to strap that board of yours to your roof and get out more matey.:pDT_Xtremez_15:

J Y Kelly

Corporal
The FOMz said:
What they need is a FOM to do all that paperwork for them.............(before you ask - I'm not angling for the job, its far too cold 'oop north' for me)
Why? When they can pay a 60 year old former Sqn Ldr £12,000 a year to shuffle paper for them. Shawbury "opp north" get real, it may have it's drawbacks but it's nowhere near Swindon.

General Slim

Minor - Under16
WO/FS on ATCEB, your having a larf !, that said we are a single storey building so they won't have any problems with stairs etc.
Chaka join infoman at the bar, he knows what to order, you'll reconsigne him by his windsail board, and lower pouting lip !

T

The Controller

J Y Kelly...
Why? When they can pay a 60 year old former Sqn Ldr £12,000 a year to shuffle paper for them.
That's unfair!!! they didn't have a big 'Poole' to choose from in the first place!:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Chaka

Sergeant
Why? When they can pay a 60 year old former Sqn Ldr £12,000 a year to shuffle paper for them.

60 year old you say? I'd put him at least 70!:D

Maybe he is YCCMA younger brother?:eek:

Still, it's nice to have some experience on the Board now.:p

Y

You Can Call Me Al

Right; witty put-down.

OK; you asked for it.

Gotta think of something suitably cutting.

Just need a minute to come up with a really good jibe.

And when I do you'll be sorry.

::p:

Hah - now how d'ya feel!

T

The Controller

Chaka....for those who don't know you....that Avatar of yours is a spittin' image!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Chaka

Sergeant
The Fat Controller,

You are so sweet, not like YCCMA!

I thought the white coat was apt, suits my amateur gynaecologist style............fetch the marigolds and stirrups Mrs B!

Actually, I selected this chap because I know what it is like trying to teach Muppets air traffic control!

Last edited:
T

The Controller

OMG!!!
because I know what it is like trying to teach Muppets air traffic control!
Please don't tell me that you and YCCMA are Air Traffikers??? I think I'm on the wrong part of the forum!!!:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Chaka

Sergeant
No longer an Air Traffiker..........

................ retired to the easy life down in Ops.:)

Incoming! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

I

insideinfoman

Incoming!!!

Incoming!!!

Should I Chaka? :rolleyes:

Mmmmmmmm..........................Nah, you'll find out soon enough, when you decide to come for a chat about things :pDT_Xtremez_28: