• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

at F~in last, the British Forces get it RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

G

gemarriott

Stax said:
I moved to Runcorn in Cheshire in '67 and felt like a ferkin immigrant. I had to learn to spea Scouse pretty damn quick as I regulary got a kicking for being a Sweaty Sock! I WAS ONLY FERKIN' 7 FOR FERKS SAKE!

My Granddaughter (FEr fcuks sake I AM NOT THAT OLD) step grandaughter is 7 and she had the reverse problem when my son took them to edinburgh to live. Now I need an interpreter:pDT_Xtremez_08:

T

The Masked Geek

Stax said:
I moved to Runcorn in Cheshire in '67 and felt like a ferkin immigrant

You say you felt like an immigrant yet you mention nothing of the free house, free car, lots of free money and menus in your own language in hospitals that you got. Mind you, the Government weren't a bunch of lefty f4ggots back then were they...

Stax

Flight Sergeant
I remember the Ugandan Asians getting kicked out by Uncle Idi (King of Scortland, VC, DSO, defender of Africa etc etc). We had a couple move in next to us and it was a shock to them, the weather etc. However they adapted to our way of life because they didn't live in little Ghetto's, they spoke English, paid Taxes and went to the same lessons at school. There are many success stories amongst this hard working community and all because they embraced their adopted nation.

T

Twonston Pickle

I think Stax has hit the nail on the head; accepting and embracing their new country (Britain) should be the condition imposed, amongst an immigration test and health check of course. I'll pre-empt the imcoming by saying that we wouldn't be the first country to introduce such conditions.